2010-03-11

Ya Allah...please give me strength....

OK...

Last night everything was as normal as it can b : main internet, karaoke sorg2 n bBorak ngan The GARANG Jr.

N then suddenly my GAZEFRIEND buzzed me in msn...


[Whenever she does that, it only means NEW GAZETTO PICS!]




Anni said : "I have new Gazetto pics...do u want them now?"




Y d hell she needed to ask me d obvious?? "OF COURSE I WANT THEM!!!!"




So, d pics began uploading in d msn...




N d next thing I see is what made me regret of staying inside d room at that very time...





( ゚-゚)( ゚ロ゚)(( ロ゚)゚((( ロ)~゚ ゚


REITA IS FREAKING HOT IN D PHOTOSHOOTS!!!!!!!! ヽ((◎д◎ ))ゝ

N I CAN SEE HIS NECK N CHEST IN CRYSTAL CLEAR VISION (///∇//)




I hardly can SCREAM 


or SQUEAL 


or just SHOUT AT D TOP OF MY LUNG SAYING




"Y REITA?!? Y MUST U POSE LIKE THAT?!?!? ABIS LA MATI AKU MLM NI COZ PDARAHAN HIDUNG YG CRITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヽ(;´Д`)ノ




Seriously speaking - susah giler nk bNafas after seeing d pics




This is becoz i have NECK FETISH [only org yg rapat ngan aku je tau hehe~] (〃∇〃)




As a result, sblum tdo aku bce la DOA TIDUR dgn harapan ALLAH pjgkn umur ku...




Huhuhuhuhu~ (^///////^;)





Here r d proofs






























































































_____________________________________________



No comments: