2009-12-11

ITS REMIX!!!!

As usual la kan...clown ni x reti nak ikut cara org lain...
So...the clown has come up with her new song!
Its the remix of Zee Avi 'Kantoi'...

ENJOY!

Semalam you call I, I tak answer
I kata I keluar pergi dinner
I kata I keluar dengan kawan I
But when you call Motty, she said it wasn't true
So you drove your car pergi Bukit Bintang
Motty kata maybe I tengok 'lobang'
Tapi bila you sampai I - I tak ada
Lagilah you jadi 'loco'

So you call and call sampai I answer
I kata "Sorry 'bucuk' I turn pekak"
"My iPhone was on silence - I was at the gig"
Tapi latar belakang suara jantan lain

Habislah 'bucuk' you don't believe me
You've always known that my words were half true
Why are you with me - you pun tak tahu [bodoh!]
No wonder lah your friends pun tak suka me

So you guess that's the end of our story
Akhir kata, he accepted her apology
Tapi last last kita dapat tahu he was cheating too
With his ex-girlfriend's best friend - MOTTY....

KANTOI! >D

____________________________________________________



No comments: